Benefits of Entry
Any Business with fewer than 10 staff and annual sales no greater than £2 million is eligible for the small producer discount on entry.
Reasons to enter
- Winners will receive a listing in the Co-op, regionally or nationally depending on the product and sampling opportunities in-store and the free use of the winner logo on pack and in all marketing collateral.
- It is a great way to catch the eye of new stockists/retailers.
- Receive independent feedback from an expert panel of judges.
- All shortlisted product can use a corresponding logo on pack providing a point of difference in an ever-busy marketplace.
- Our consumer PR company will support any shortlisted products with regional and national press, from writing press releases to Twitter competitions.
- All finalists will receive a detailed consumer marketing report from VYPR giving feedback on consumer appeal for the product.
- Shortlisted candidates receive media training on how to present before making a Dragons' Den-style pitch to Co-op executives.
- Shortlisted candidates also receive one-to-one support from VYPR to ensure you're pitch perfect.
- At the Co-op presentation day, finalists have the opportunity to have pop-up stands in the atrium - an amazing chance to have some real time with Co-op buyers.
- Finalists can rub shoulders with the great and the good of the food and drink industry at the Quality Food Awards presentation at Grosvenor House Hotel, London on the 9th November.
- The winner will have a day at Cactus Kitchens (home to Saturday Kitchen and the Michel Roux Jr cookery school) for innovation testing with its professional food development team.
- Winners will be featured on the qualityfoodanddrink.com website
ENTER NOW »DOWNLOAD
CALL FOR ENTRIES
BROCHURE »MORE Q AWARDS »
CALL FOR ENTRIES
Countdown to close of entries